Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Very Eccentric Day

Today, early in the morning i have to wake up to go to tuisyen......Aiyo~~so tired la... i found that my neck had faced some problem.....OMG! so pain la.....after i have take a bath then my mother took me to the bus stop...... at there~~wait~~wait~~wait~~until about 45 minutes..... so long a!!! during i wait for metro bus ,there suddenly came a car like government car one...then got a person came down from the car & ask a person something the person said like he don't know something ,i thought the guy will give up but he came to me & ask me how to go to UPM... at that time i don't know what i am thinking.....then i quickly said don't know how to go..... OhNo! i lie !!! actually i know how to go one.....Aiyoyo!i felt very sorry to that person......then think myseft at that time ,if i say yes, i still don't know how to show him the way, my geografi not good.......Ha!Ha! so funny......i think i 'sot jor'& very old....then bus arrive lo... at there kasturi i saw Devandran...Wei Rong... Vivian...Pang Chee Tee...&5 mulia class ppl... haha! lazy to write their name.... sorry la... after my English lesson then i go back with Pei Teng lo...... aiya~~ when we arrive the train platform the train run away ady....... so unlucky~~~ then have to wait again lo......so fast the train came......hehe....when i & Pei Teng walked along the bridge to her house we saw something very eccentric ~~~you know what! We saw guy was CONSOLE ONESELF! OMG!!! I have to wash my eye~~~ so geli!!!! then we faster run away lo.... the picture still in my brain.... OhNo! how to wash it?......i very scared la..... next time dun go there~~~~ i felt today very strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment