Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Week

Do not know what was happening... many things happen... want to find a people to talk... but i can't find ...hai...Wan Tien, dun always say me like to see 'leng zai' and the 某某人la...i hav some angry ady... i dun want to argue with u, cause i dun want to lose a good friend ...OK? i alredy felt very disappointed to boy already... i dun believe to all the love story...cuz it will never happen in my life... From August onwards... i have to go to kasturi many time... tired la... But for my future... This week i have many feeling~~ My family now have many problem... always have arguement... i really really very tired...


now only the way i can throw out my feeling is to write into my blog...i hope i can find my intimate to share it together...ha!ha! i think i have to wait a long long time... my love ...bye!bye! see u again ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment