Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Lost My Lovely Thing~~倒霉的一天 A bad day

8 of August 2009, is a BAD!BAD! day...at 1'o clock in the afternoon... i went to KTM for taking train to kasturi for tuisyen....hai~ when the train arrive Serdang station...i saw many people inside... at first, i think i really don't want to go in...but i saw take still some space then i can go in lo... many people push here push there... make me lost my phone...i really hate the pickpocket ~~~~i felt so sad!!! it felt like i want to die...not only my phone was stole ... there was a guy's phone also stole... then when i arrive Midvally, i faster turn back to Serdang... on the way going back, i hope that my phone was drope into the space between the platform and the train...but i can't find it... then i go to the bridge and cry alone~~~luckily no people saw it...(crying) MY GOD help la... i can't believe that i'm so unlucky...my lovely phone... but luckily i had some important phone no. was recorded..... now my feeling very bad la... but nevermind la... i will buy again and be more careful...& i will never take train again~~ forever!!!

1 comment: